Putting up online business can be a complicated idea especially if you are not familiar with some of the modern promotions and techniques being offered for e commerce business. Drop shipping is one of those most used strategy by many retailers who manage their business through eBay. Getting involved in drop shipping is fairly simple. Here are the sequential steps to follow if you want to use drop shipping system in your online business.
1. Create a web site that consists of a drop ship affable shopping cart and some facilities for credit card processing.
2. Look for a wholesaler of goods that you may want to sell, which offers drop shipping as a feature for business method.
3. Create an account in that company.
4. Collect some images and content that is related to the items you have selected, and then add them on your shopping cart and web site.
5. Gather the order as well as payment from your web site.
6. Give the wholesaler all important customer details.
7. The supplier then bills you with a wholesale price you have concurred upon. They will fulfill the order and send the goods directly to your customer.
How to find a friendly drop shipping companies?
There are some ways you can take in finding for a suitable wholesale drop shipper.
Direct Contact – You can have a direct contact with the wholesale drop shipper who stock or produce goods and inquire about their drop shipping policies. But you should be a bit careful with the company you are transacting with especially if it never been into these type of business before.
Search Engines – The other means to find a good drop shipper is to hit your preferred search engine and look for the terms. You can type “drop shipping, product interest” or “drop ship, product of interest”. Make sure to summarize in quotes the terms you typed for you to get the most relevant results.
Directory for drop ship resources – There are a number of eBay certified directories that have a list of millions of products and adding new wholesale companies every week in their directory.